Oats provide our body with a great health benefit. They are a great source of fibre which is so important for our gut health. You can create incredible cakes, savoury snacks, breakfasts, lunches and dinners with this simple and affordable grain.
Coconut Baked Kefir Oats
View English Recipe
- 1 cup blended oats
- 1/2 cup whole oats
- 1.5 cup nut milk (or normal milk)
- 1/2 cup cashew nuts (or any other nuts or no nuts)
- 1 tbsp kefir coconut yoghurt
- 1 tsp of cinnamon
- 1 tbsp of Sweetfreedom natural chocolate sauce
- 1.5 tbsp of coconut flakes
- 1 tbsp of peanut butter
- 1/2 cup frozen fruit (or fresh fruit)
Preheat the oven to 190°.
Mix all the ingredients in a baking bowl except the 1/2 of coconut flakes and the frozen fruit.
When you thoroughly mix the ingredients then add the frozen fruit and 1/2 of the amount of the coconut flakes on the top. Push it slightly into the mix.
Place the bowl to the oven and bake for 20 minutes.