Search your podcast app, or Spotify, for Nourish NOT Punish with V to subscribe, or listen below
Luise is an incredible young woman suffering from Endometriosis. Her story touched me, especially, as she is very much open about it, as I am with my cervical abnormalities. It’s so important to talk about Women’s health and Luise has gone through a lot of challenges to get where she is now. If you have any questions about this chronic illness then she will be more than happy to speak to you. She is a ray of sunshine and despite the endometriosis challenges, she is keeping it real and positive on her Instagram feed.
IN THIS EPISODE WE COVER
- What is endometriosis and how it starts and mainly how it impacts our female body?
- When did you start discovering the symptoms?
- Does the way you live impact the endometriosis symptoms?
- How do you try to manage it now, compared to before?
- What are your tips for any ladies out there who are currently experiencing endometriosis?
Links to resources we mentioned in this episode
If you want to find out more about Luise and her story, check our social channel below.