Search your podcast app, or Spotify, for Nourish NOT Punish with V to subscribe, or listen below
Jo Merrett has been using DoTERRA Certified Pure Therapeutic Grade Essential Oils three years before becoming a Wellness Advocate last year. “I love to share these wonderful oils with as many people as possible because I know first-hand how effectively they have supported me and my friends and family.”
Jo teaches short classes and one-to-ones in Surrey or at classes hosted by those interested, in their own homes for their friends or family. The classes cover the basics of using doTERRA CPTG Oils in a safe and enjoyable way, how the top ten oils can be your first aid kit, and help support emotional well-being and physical health. They can also be used in other practices like yoga.
She educates how the powerful, potent oils are produced from plants grown globally, in an ethical, co-sourced environment, can be used in everyday situations: thousands of people worldwide have turned to doTERRA to help care for themselves and their families, to improve their general well-being and best of all, to solve persistent health problems where modern, conventional medicine has failed them.
IN THIS EPISODE WE COVER
- What is endometriosis and how it starts and mainly how it impacts our female body?
- When did you start discovering the symptoms?
- Does the way you live impact the endometriosis symptoms?
- How do you try to manage it now, compared to before?
- What are your tips for any ladies out there who are currently experiencing endometriosis?