Some of you have maybe seen some of the healthy products which I have been using and I genuinely love to either snack on or use in my cooking or baking.
1. Livia’s Kitchen healthy treats which are excellent natural snacks full of right nutrition goodies. It’s made from oats, dates, cocoa powder. There are different flavours available and new one is coming out soon which is all about peanut butter. Normally the price for the snack is anything between £1-£1.50. However, you are able to buy the Biccy Boms in a bigger pack which then costs around £5. If you are going to give these snacks a go, don’t miss out on the Nugglets, they are just to die for.
2. Pip & Nut is my favourite peanut butter and as many of you know, I am nuts about any type of nut butter but Pip & Nut is the number one for me. I always have to buy the 1kg tab, as it’s just a peanut addiction :). It’s a natural product no palm oil, no added sugar, great source of protein and vitamins. The small jars are available in most of the supermarkets and they are around £3.50. However the 1kg tabs, I could only see in places such as Holland & Barrett and Sainsbury’s so far and the prices is anything betweeen £5-£7 (depends if there is an offer :))
3. Sweet Freedom this chocolate heaven is a natural sweetener made from natural ingredients. It’s vegan friendly, no palm oil, free from dairy, gluten and GMOs. It’s beautiful in the porridge, perfect for healthy baking or maybe just a nice hot chocolate. Right now, my favourite flavour is the Orange Spice and believe me, I have tried majority of those flavours :). You can buy it in most shops, such as Tesco, Waitrose, Sainsbury’s, Holland and Barrett. The price of these beauties is between £2.50-£3.50 (I always watch out for an offer :))
4. Lucy Bee Coconut Oil this cream coconut is my favourite coconut oil as it helps me to save my pennies when it comes to making my own coconut milk. They are an independent business and their coconut oil is just an oil which offers everything we need.The oil is fair trade, vegan friendly and handy to have in our cupboards. It lasts quite long time, so it’s a good investment and in return you get 500g of a superb creamed coconut oil at the cost of £7-£8 (depends if it’s on offer).
5. Ombar Chocolate I am so addicted to this chocolate right now and my favourite is the almond flavour. It’s an organic and vegan raw chocolate which is a pretty good healthy treat and delicious at the same time. You are able to get it in Waitrose and any health shop at the price of approximately £3- £3.50. I know, you may think it’s a bit pricey, but believe me, you won’t regret it.
Right now, you may think that these products are a bit pricey, however believe me they will save you few pennies in a long run, especially if you are addicted to peanut butter, like I am :). I will bring you more tips when it comes to healthy products and where you can save or invest your pennies when it comes to healthy eating.
If you have any questions then don’t hesitate to contact me .
Lots of love.