What’s the day going to be like?
We’ll get together, enjoy some beautiful food and talk about nutrition in a way that will open your eyes when it comes to cooking and your wellbeing.
This workshop isn’t a quick fix diet, it’s part of your journey to living a healthier lifestyle, and I can’t wait to be part of your journey.
You’ll come out feeling more confident about shopping for and cooking healthy meals that don’t mean you have to cut out any food groups or starve yourself. Not only that but you’ll also be nourished with yummy food and take away some of my favourite recipes and nutrition tips.
- At 10am we’ll sit down for a really relaxed and informal breakfast and a cuppa together. We’ll get to know each other and share our healthy living challenges and aspirations. This is your time, so enjoy it. I will take you through what I have used to make breakfast and I’ll be answering all of your questions.
- We’ll have an open discussion about how you feel around food, what are your struggles and how confident you are when it comes to cooking healthier food options. Remember, I’m not here to judge, the chances are that at one stage in my life I’ve come up against the same kind of challenges and worries.
- You will be able to taste some yummy treats through our discussions
- Then I will take you through the importance of GUT HEALTH, and give you some nutrition tips around it.
- We’re going to get practical and cook lunch together and this way, you will see what type of ingredients you may need to may a quick lunch from not many ingredients.
- We will, of course, eat the yummy lunch and you can ask more questions.😊
- After the yummy lunch, we can pick on a yummy dessert and talk about how to make something quick and easy if you are in a hurry, but fancy something sweet.
- Our day will finish at 2pm and you’ll leave with lots of ideas and recipes for healthier, more adventurous cooking.
- You will also walk out with a goodie bag that will contain some of the products, I like to use and my homemade granola with a quick brekkie recipe.
The end goal of this workshop is for you to feel more confident…
when it comes to food shopping and the choices out there. Also, it’s to show you that you don’t need expensive ingredients to create some incredible food. And mainly, I want you to feel HAPPY AND HEALTHY IN YOURSELF.
Remember, I am not here to provide you with fancy meal plans and tell you what to eat. I am here to guide you about how to simply cook delicious and tasty food which will nourish your body and at the same time won’t cost you a fortune.
This is for you if…
- You’re struggling for time to cook healthy meals
- You know you want to eat more healthily and live a healthier lifestyle but there’s so much noise out there, you don’t know where to start.
- You don’t feel confident when it comes to shopping for and cooking healthy meals
- You are struggling with your body confidence and just don’t know how to change your mindset
- You are feeling lonely when it comes to nutrition and food
If that sounds like you, this workshop will help you to discover how easy it can be to cook nourishing and fresh food. It will provide you some tips and information which you may be able to use in your day to day life and mainly, you will come away feeling that you are not alone and that you can start improving your lifestyle step by step, it’s never too late. I am here to support you all the way.
Book Now by clicking on ‘ADD TO BASKET’ above and you will be able to book your spot through PayPal.
*Limited Spots available at the cost of £40 per person. Full Address will be emailed to you once you reserve your spot.