ONLINE Nourish NOT Punish Cooking Masterclass with V
ONLINE Nourish NOT Punish Cooking Masterclass
19th September | 15.00 – 17.00
Any of this sound familiar?
You’re feeling defeated when it comes to cooking and being creative in the kitchen.
You want to start eating more healthily, with less meat and create less food waste, but it all feels very overwhelming.
You want to add some more nutritious, meat-free recipes to your repertoire of meals but cooking with the only veg is daunting.
You want to eat nutritious food but don’t want to sacrifice the flavour.
I’m here to show you how you can cook nutritious, meat-free, delicious meals and still be creative with flavours, and reduce your food waste at the same time.
JOIN ME FOR MY ONLINE NOURISH NOT PUNISH COOKING MASTERCLASS ON 12th September 2020.
For years I neglected my body. I did a lot of binge eating, I grappled with eating disorders and experimented with all sorts of utterly silly diets. My body confidence was at an all-time low.
The turning point came when my family members went through cancers and my cervical screening results started coming back abnormal. After going through several biopsies and treatments, I started educating myself and acknowledging how powerful and incredible food is when it comes to our overall wellbeing and guess what I started loving and respecting my body more than I did ever before.
I have decided that I don’t want anyone to feel lost in their own body and I want to be there for others who want to learn something new and discover who they truly are and by running my cooking masterclasses, I do just that
This cooking masterclass is for you if:
- You want to get more confident in cooking with vegetables and creating amazing flavours.
- You want to improve your relationship with food and learn how to cook simple but nutritious meals
- You want to reduce your food waste and cut down the amount of meat in your diet
- You want to get creative with your cooking and learn how to confidently experiment with flavours and ingredients
What is included in the cooking masterclass:
- 2 hours of cooking with me over Zoom to cook a delicious main meal and dessert
- A copy of the recipes we’re going to cook together and a list of the ingredients you need to get prior to the cooking masterclass
- My pointers on plant-based cooking and my tips on reducing your food waste
- Nutrition advise and tips from me as we cook along together
- A chat function where I can answer your questions and give you feedback
- A fun couple of hours where I’ll help you bring the joy and confidence back to your cooking