This beautiful snack from the Middle East is just perfect if you are craving something quick and tasty. Chickpeas is a great source of fibre and protein and also have a low glycemic index (it’s a marker based on how quickly your blood sugar levels rise after eating a meal). Food with a low glycemic index are more slowly digested meaning your blood sugar levels rise more slowly. Chickpeas is definitely worth to have in your cupboard.
Sun Dried Tomatoes and Chickpeas Hummus
View English Recipe
View Czech Recipe
- 1 can of chickpeas (don't throw the water away)
- 6 sun dried tomatoes
- 2 cloves of garlic (use one if you don't like garlic much)
- lemon juice (from one lemon)
- 2 tbsp olive oil
- 1/2 chickpeas water
- salt & pepper
- 1 tsp soy sauce
- 1 tsp tahini
Blend all ingredients until smooth to create and here you are, your fresh homemade hummus is ready in minutes.
Most likely tastes much better than some of the shop versions full of preservatives.
- 1 konzerva cizrny (vodu z konzervy nevyhazujte)
- 6 suchych rajcatek
- 2 cesneky (pouzijte jeden nebo zadny, pokud nemate radi cesnek)
- citronova stava (z jednoho citronu)
- 2 lzice oliveho oleje
- 1/2 vody z cizrny
- sul & pepr
- 1 lzicka sojove omacky (tamari)
- 1 lzicka tahini
Rozmixujte vsechny suroviny uplne do jemna a cerstvy and domaci humus je hotov behem nekolik minut.