These vegan and nut free apricot and dates truffles are just perfect for a quick snack, especially if you fancy something sweet. They are so tasty and made from dry fruit, therefore you don’t need to add more sugar, as they are naturally sweet already :).
Vegan Nut Free Apricot Truffles
View English Recipe
View Czech Recipe
- 1 cup of dates (leave to soak in water overnight)
- 1 cup of dry apricots
- 1.5 cup of oats
- 1/2 water from dates (add more if the mix isn't sticking together)
- 2 tbsp of raw cacao (for coating the truffles)
Blend it all together (except raw cacao), until the consistency is just right and smooth.
Create your truffles by rolling the mix in your hands and cover them in raw cacao and powder with coconut (if not allergic to it).
Leave them in the fridge for at least 4 hours. The best result is to leave them in the fridge overnight.
- 1 hrnek suchych datli (namocte pres noc)
- 1 hrnek suchych merunek
- 1.5 hrnek ovesnych vlocek
- 1/2 vody z datli (pridejte vice vody z datli, pokud bude potreba)
- 2 lzice of raw kakao (na pokryti kulicek)
Rozmixujte vsechny suroviny (bez raw kakaa), vsechno musi byt dobre roxmixovano do jemna.
Vytvorte kulicky v ruce a obalte v kakau a muzete i poprasit kokosem.
Dejte stuhnout do lednicky, alespon na 4 hodinky. Nejlepsi je nechat v lednicce pres noc a podavat.